Friday, March 13, 2015

Memory Lane 懐かしい... South East Asia

All this thinking about Cambodia has gotten me nostalgic for S.E.A..

I can't help but remembering that trip as one of the most defining moments in my life.  Honestly.


Granted, that year was very big for me because I've never left home and I decided I was going to leave home and moved to Japan for the year.  

Kawagoe, Japan.  One of my favorite places in Japan.


Then I started my journey in Thailand

At the base of Tham Seua or the Tiger Temple in Krabi.

1,200 steps later, the top of Tham Sua and my fear of heights gone!


Melaka - A cultural hub that was once a huge trading port in Malaysia


Dutch influenced

Ankor Wat at Sunset



 Ankor Wat at Sunrise - some of the oldest most beautiful temples I'm ever set foot on
\
Market Place in Viet Nam

Beautiful hotels and commercial area

Cu Chi Tunnel

Very small and a place where I discovered claustrophobia for the first time.


Motorbikes EVERYWHERE!  They even ride on the sidewalk!

These are just snippets of things that I've seen but I feel like this trip was an eye opening experience that I'll carry with me the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment