Sunday, March 15, 2015

Memory Lane 懐かしい... Malaysia KL

I've been feeling very nostalgic about Malaysia and really freaked out when I couldn't find the pictures I took there; especially those of the Petronas Towers.

Long story short...I found them!



This was a really cool building and I think the look out was only at the 40th floor.  Something like that.

I took a panoramic picture....but that I can't find.  The view from the look out had a great view of Kuala Lumpur.

You may have seen these towers featured in the movie Entrapment with Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones - I think that was the film that put her on the map.

Well, I didn't know what to expect when I went inside but if you want to know....



....A shopping mall!  Granted, those are only the first few floors but I definitely wasn't expecting that!

I'm sure there are more businesses in all the other floors but I was just shocked.

Other buildings that I saw but had no clue what the are (at the time I did, but that was over 5 years ago)...



No comments:

Post a Comment