Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Memory Lane 懐かしい...Japan

You know, the Soviet Russia Meme...
Yeah, I'm sure you've seen this meme, but if not...You're WELCOME!

Well, I feel there needs to be one especially for Japan.

Like, seriously.  The unique shit you see in Japan wholly deserves a meme!
Deer come up to YOU for christ sake!



Just look at that!  Shika have no fear of you! (I've got a great Deer Story for you...)

Heck, I'm sure they are just biding their time and waiting for the one day we are vulnerable and then!  They will strike us down! - jk. or am I...?

There are not the polite bowing, map-eatin'-deer that we all know and love in Nara but the loitering deer of Miyajima Hiroshima!!  They got into shops and or wait for someone to throw them a bone - not literally...or maybe...?

Exhibit A

He's just sitting there...waiting...watching.

Don't be fooled by those doey eyes, as they are waiting to POUNCE!  Then frolic off.

Exhibit B - Don't be fooled!



Don't trust those beady little eyes!

If you see them staring at you, RUN!

If you're lucky, you'd run and find a good hiding place, but if you were REALLY LUCKY, you'd run into a hiding place that happens to serve you some pretty damn tasty food.

Exhibit C - Yummy Unagi and Muscle Miso Soup

It just so happened that this place had the best Unagi that I've ever tried AND it kept me safe from those scary Shika out there!

I can only hope you were as fortunate as us when visiting Miyajima, Hiroshima.

No comments:

Post a Comment